Those that know me are well aware that the last two years have been a period of tremendous transition. My understandings of "blogging" would have you take this tidbit of information and render its usage to imagination. I am not here to play philosopher nor to drop pearls of wisdom on my peeps (I am here to contradict myself constantly) rather I am using this medium as a way to keep in touch; I am trying to put into words my experiences in a way that is easily shared by those in my network. This being said, I am also here to be opinionated, rude, cheerful, hopeful, saddened, and a lot sarcastic. So, without further ado let's get to our first Topic of the Day...
i have no idea what today's topic is...
Quote of the day: "Indecision may or may not be my problem."
Jimmy Buffet


No comments:
Post a Comment